Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here Comes the Sun...

This morning I rolled out of bed at 9:20. The significance? I have class at 9:30. Interesting start to my day to say the least. I will say that I was in class before it started, dressed and coherent. Horrah...yeah...I don't like getting up that late, and it usually throws me off most of the day, but today has been absolutely incredible.
After class I went to the gym. I debated going back to my room first to grab my hat which I had forgotten in my earlier haste, but I knew if I went back I'd never make it back to the gym, so I went on without it. I have a weird attachment to wearing that hat when I workout. It's nothing really that special, just a red baseball cap I got from a store at the mall one time, but for some reason it's the only one of my caps that fits me really well. Weird I know. Anyway...I was the only one there for about twenty minutes. I love it when that happens. I don't mind other people in there, it's just a neat feeling when you're the only one.

Seems like I was recovering by being a bit productive right? Well, lest you have too much faith in me...there should be something known. I love spring weather, and today was one of the most beautiful days all year so far, and I could absolutely not make myself go inside and work on homework. I instead, sat in the grass outside with a group of my friends and relaxed and talked until my next class. Productive? No. Socially affirming? Absolutely.
I did get a sunburn on six inches of my left arm, so I suppose justice has been served.

No comments: