Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hello dear void...

Well...
I hate to disappoint anyone who believed that a blog titled "Writer's Block" would be full of disgruntled attempts at emo poetry or failed tries at an award winning novel. Also I would like to throw out there that the only reason I have this blog is so I can unashamedly fill a corner of the web with my ramblings. There will be some posts where if I have any male readers notions of a 'hormonal female' will certainly grace their thoughts, but I'm not one to cater to the idea that women cannot show emotion. That was for the days of King Henry VIII and look where that attitude got him...hmmm...
Anyway. This is what comes from watching too many period films in a three day span.
I'm not really sure what to write about at the moment.
I just wanted to say "hello dear void" (a cookie to anyone who knows that quote)

That's all for now,
Maybe my blog title is more pertinent than I originally thought...

1 comment: