Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Winding Road...

Two in two days...aren't you excited? ;-)
Okay so today's is two parts. First of all some verses that were on my mind today and second some of the lyrics to a song a friend of mine wrote.
**********************************************

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Joshua 1:5b

"But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31


"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10a



"And the peace of God which trancends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Phillippians 4:7
***********************************************************

"My Jesus, I surrender all to you. My Savior, I'm living my life for you. And in my weakness I find you are Strong, and in my life Lord, you are, the only one, who is worthy of all love and honor, glory power and praise.
You are the light in the darkness, joy over sadness, love of my life. And Lord you are my life and I will lift my voice and say, Jesus you are..."

1 comment:

MiLkY said...

I'm very excited! :)