Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Pigeon




A friend of mine and I discovered this children's book series written by Mo Willems. The series features a rather precocious pigeon who finds himself continuously thwarted by the 'authority figure' in his life. It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time...but then again, I do have a rather wacky sense of humor. The above picture is my favorite in the series.



That's about all for now. Yeah it was short...there might be a longer one tomorrow. :-)














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for listening to me vent and for trying to keep my head level. I know I tend to fly off the handle, especially with this particular situation, so I appreciate you listening and helping me. I love you so much!

MiLkY said...

I say let the pigeon have a puppy. Then when the puppy eats him, the pigeon will have learned his lesson.