Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation!

I just got finished listening to one of my favorite songs "Defying Gravity" from the musical Wicked. :-) Great song. I wish I could sing that one day.

Anyway, right now I'm getting ready to go to the beach with two of my best girl friends and I'm excited for the week to begin. I'm looking forward to not have responsibilities for a week. I'm also excited to have some time to read and journal and write and stuff like that. Maybe I'll even work on my senior project whilst down there. hehe. Maybe.

I've discovered some interesting things about myself lately, one of which is that I need to write my 'revelations' down because I forget otherwise...I need that tangible reminder. I just have gotten out of the habit of writing...*grin*

There have been lots of things happening lately and I'm still confused but I've decided to live in the confusion and let God sort it out in His timing. :-) Cause He will. And being confused won't hurt anyone for the time being...it will later if I never get unconfused but for now it's a faith thing...and I'm tired of running...I'm letting God handle this.

Here are some things I'm hoping to do while down there:
--Get a tan
--Do a lot of reading/writing/journaling/drawing
--Go see HP 6
--Shopping
-- Some good girl time
-- Good discussion
-- Some fun phone conversations with my guy
-- Some good workouts on the beach
-- Watching fun movies

:-) I like vacation! The only things that would make it even more awesome is if I could smuggle Teej and my cat with me in my suitcase hehe. Alas...neither of those options will happen. Kiki would whine the whole time and I don't think Teej would like being shoved in a suitcase either. haha.
Anyway. I gotta go and finish packing. :-)

Beach: here I come!

No comments: