Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ah Ha!

So I'm sure if I'm totally out of the 'slump' for writing, but I did start on something the other day...and I kinda like it so far. Well, I like my main character so far, not really sure what to do with him yet, but...hopefully I'll think of something. He deserves a cool story.

Anyway...

This week is the week for appointments. I've got to see an MD this morning about my back, then going to get my hair done this afternoon, then on Friday morning I've got to see the chiropractor, again, about my back lol. Should be interesting.

I leave a week from today. I have a mix of emotions like always. I do want to get back into a routine, have a schedule and all that jazz. Yeah I'm a nerd, but at least I'm proud in my nerdiness. On the flip side, it's always hard for me to leave, especially after summer break.
Ah well...such is the life of a college student hehe.

I think that's about all for now.
Adios,
Alysha

No comments: