Sunday, June 29, 2008

Transformation

Well...

The last week has been very thought provoking to say the least. I feel like...I have more clarity than ever before, and yet I'm still as confused as ever. I've got all these thoughts playing bumper cars inside my head and let me tell you, that doesn't bode well for someone prone to migraines.

I'm currently working on a writing project for Terebinth (if you don't know what that is ask me) and I decided about a month ago that I would do a series of ten pieces on the theme of Transformation. These will include several short stories, some informal poetry and some formal poetry. I'm currently half done and I like what I've got so far...but...and this is where it gets interesting...I had no idea that *I* would be put through a 'transformation' of sorts myself.

Now, I'm not talking about a physical transformation, although if I somehow sprang up a few inches I wouldn't complain hehe. I'm talking about a transformation of the heart. I've been holding onto some things that I shouldn't be, and I know I need to let go, but the truth is that I'm scared stiff to actually release those issues.

Fear is a horrible thing that grabs onto you and pulls you under the currant so you're not sure if what you're breathing is really life sustaining or slowly drowning you...

Yeah, I think too much at times...
Ah well, the journey is waiting, all I have to do is let go and free fall.
Eeek! Well, here goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the rest of your Terebinth stuff. The stuff I've read thus far is amazing, as I'm sure you know. BTW, I need to get a personalized autograph now so that I can show people that we were best friends when you become famous! I love you, girl!