Friday, October 23, 2009

Ch-Ch-CHANGES

Okay,

So I've decided what I'm going to do with this blog. I will not let it go down in flames but will instead use it hopefully constructively...

If you're interested in the "every day" part of my life...please check out my other blog:
http://psalm2714-progress.blogspot.com/


I'm going to take some of the non-fiction books that I've always wanted to read/finish reading and go through chapter by chapter and put down a summary and some thoughts on the chapter.

The first book I am going to do this for is Wild At Heart by John Eldredge
After that I'm hoping to go through Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
OR
Surprised by Joy (or possibly The Four Loves) by C.S. Lewis

I am open to suggestions after the first or second book, and I'd love feedback/arguments/what in the heck are you talking about comments from anyone.

So the *plan* is to put up a post every week or every two weeks about a chapter until the book is done.
I hope this will be a fun thing...both for you the reader, and me the writer.

So without further ado...the next time I post I will start on Wild At Heart!
:-)

No comments: